- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cup grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut
- 3 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts (Heartland Nuts 'N More Black Walnuts or Northern Pecans)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- sanding sugar (for sprinkling)
- With a mixer beat eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- In another bowl sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the beaten eggs, beat until well blended.
- Fold in zucchini, coconut and nuts.
- Place muffin papers in muffins pans and fill ¾ full sprinkle with sanding sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven to cooling racks.
This recipe will make 24 muffins, or 2 loafs of bread, bake loafs at 350 for 40-45 minutes.